This excerpt from Chapter Two of Performance Management: Finding the Missing Piece (to Close the Intelligence Gap), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., March 2004, ISBN 0-471-57690-5, emphasizes the importance of creating a strategy-focused organization.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!