The presence of data alone does not ensure that all the management functions and decisions can be smoothly undertaken. There is a compulsive requirement for the data to be meaningful or, in other words, data quality is of utmost importance if management is to take any advantage of the data at their disposal.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!