The first article this series, "Deciding to Buy or Build ETL for Your Data Warehouse," appeared in the October issue of DM Review and covered factors to consider when deciding whether to buy or build the ETL for your data warehouse. Part 2 of this series assumes that you have chosen to purchase an ETL product and are now interested in some of the criteria that should be used to properly evaluate the tools.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!