A goal/question/metrics approach, or any other methodology used to implement risk management, will result in the identification of key risk indicators and ways to measure them. BI is ideally placed to function as a component in this environment.
Using BI for Risk Management
AUG 1, 2003 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes