The key to implementing a customer-centric business strategy is to ensure that the stakeholders are identified quickly and their roles defined clearly which facilitates the communication between the analytical needs of the entire business community and the operational requirements of the individual business units.
Challenges of a Customer-Centric Business Strategy
MAR 8, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes