Companies are beginning to understand that retaining customers over the long term is key to profitability. While much has been written on the values of such customer-centric or relationship marketing efforts, less attention has been given to its implementation – especially the key role that the information technology (IT) organization plays in its eventual success.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!