In most organizations, the value of data is not well understood and data is addressed on a piecemeal basis. The establishment of a data strategy will result in higher quality systems with less risk and higher rates of success and provide a rationale to counter arguments for immature technology and inconsistent policies.
Data Strategy Introduction
NOV 16, 2001 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes