In most organizations, the value of data is not well understood and data is addressed on a piecemeal basis. The establishment of a data strategy will result in higher quality systems with less risk and higher rates of success and provide a rationale to counter arguments for immature technology and inconsistent policies.
Data Strategy Introduction
NOV 16, 2001 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence