Revisit this classic DM Review article and discover the significant differences in the structure and content of a data warehouse and a data mart according to Bill Inmon.
Data Mart Does Not Equal Data Warehouse
NOV 20, 1999 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions