This years conference will open with a powerful keynote on National Security and the Cloud from Mark Weatherford, Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, Department of Homeland Security. In addition to the presentations, a number of research items, guidelines and initiatives will be released during the summit on topics including privacy, the open certification framework, Big Data and top threats.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question