The 2012 Business Intelligence Congress 3 will bring together academic professionals and industry representatives who share a common passion for research and education innovation in the field of analytics. In the spirit of open innovation - learn from, contribute your knowledge to, and brainstorm with the key industry and academic movers and shakers!
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions