Do you have an enterprise data strategy? If not, the key business goals that data enablescomplete customer views, consistent definitions of financial metrics, up-to-date information for customer service and cross-sellingare probably eluding you. And your business probably isnt meeting its risk and compliance goals for data, either. At the TDWI World Conference in Las Vegas, well paint the big picture of all the details that go into a successful enterprise data strategy.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017