Do you have an enterprise data strategy? If not, the key business goals that data enablescomplete customer views, consistent definitions of financial metrics, up-to-date information for customer service and cross-sellingare probably eluding you. And your business probably isnt meeting its risk and compliance goals for data, either. At the TDWI World Conference in Las Vegas, well paint the big picture of all the details that go into a successful enterprise data strategy.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions