Do you have an enterprise data strategy? If not, the key business goals that data enablescomplete customer views, consistent definitions of financial metrics, up-to-date information for customer service and cross-sellingare probably eluding you. And your business probably isnt meeting its risk and compliance goals for data, either. At the TDWI World Conference in Las Vegas, well paint the big picture of all the details that go into a successful enterprise data strategy.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016