Gartner CIO Leadership Forum is an executive-only program, designed to explore critical business, technology and leadership strategies. This exclusive event was created with direct input from more than 1,000 top CIOs. With attendance limited to a select group of CIOs from major corporations and public sector enterprises, the emphasis will be on small-group discussion and debate, private consultations with analysts, and special keynotes. No lengthy presentations. No minutiae.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions