As the ICT industry continues its shift to the 3rd Platform, challenges, competition and opportunities abound. This new technology platform, leading growth and innovation in both traditional and nascent market segments, is built on mobile devices and apps, cloud services, mobile broadband networks, Big Data analytics and social technologies. By 2020, when the ICT industry reaches $5 trillion, at least 80% of the industry's growth will be driven by these 3rd Platform technologies and the high-value mash-ups of those technologies into "3rd Platform solutions." Join IDC's leading analysts at Directions 2013 as they address these and other shifting market trends, as well as highlight the innovators that are wisely catching on to the 3rd Platform story to advance their competitive edge.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions