One of the biggest initial challenges to digital preservation is file format identification. While there has been a lot of work in this area, the ever changing nature of digital formats realistically means the problem will never be solved. This first SCAPE training course will give you the knowledge and experience to confidently choose file formation identification and characterisation tools, which have been developed or extended during the SCAPE project. As well as introducing you to a range of tools and their capabilities, you will learn about integrating tools into your own scalable systems and workflows, drawing on the expertise of the SCAPE trainers.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event