One of the biggest initial challenges to digital preservation is file format identification. While there has been a lot of work in this area, the ever changing nature of digital formats realistically means the problem will never be solved. This first SCAPE training course will give you the knowledge and experience to confidently choose file formation identification and characterisation tools, which have been developed or extended during the SCAPE project. As well as introducing you to a range of tools and their capabilities, you will learn about integrating tools into your own scalable systems and workflows, drawing on the expertise of the SCAPE trainers.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions