The 31st Annual Gartner Data Center Conference agenda offers a breadth and depth of knowledge that uniquely meets the requirements of data center professionals across disciplines. Through prescriptive, practical advice complemented by strategic recommendations the agenda addresses today's not-to-be ignored trends, technologies and imperatives including: Cloud Computing, Virtualization, IT Operations, Mobility, Modernization,Servers and Operating Systems, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity and Storage.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016