Enterprise software is software designed for organizational rather than personal use, and often refers to transactional systems for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and associated modules (or best of breed software) for managing finance, customer relationships, supply chain or human resources.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017