Enterprise software is software designed for organizational rather than personal use, and often refers to transactional systems for enterprise resource planning (ERP) and associated modules (or best of breed software) for managing finance, customer relationships, supply chain or human resources.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions