Enterprise Information Management
Enterprise information management is an overarching term and strategy to describe related or aligned disciplines and processes for gathering, managing, disseminating, leveraging and disposing of all types of information assets within an organization.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016