Flash drives are everywhere these days, and with good reason they're vastly faster than traditional disk-based drives, and with the cost curve bending downward, they'll soon be comparatively priced, at least in terms of overall value. Servers packed with flash memory can deliver data lightning-fast, and that changes the game in the realm of storage. How can your organization capitalize on this trending commodity? What kinds of new possibilities exist thanks to this new reality for information managers? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Robin Bloor of The Bloor Group, plus Steven Harris of Terracotta, Tim Russell of NetApp and Dan Graham of Teradata.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries