Estimates for the potential percentage of online accounts that are fake range from the low teens to upper 20s. Emails, Facebook pages, Twitter handles, and even more serious types of business accounts are plagued by fraud these days. What can you do to protect against Internet forgeries? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event