Estimates for the potential percentage of online accounts that are fake range from the low teens to upper 20s. Emails, Facebook pages, Twitter handles, and even more serious types of business accounts are plagued by fraud these days. What can you do to protect against Internet forgeries? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence