Estimates for the potential percentage of online accounts that are fake range from the low teens to upper 20s. Emails, Facebook pages, Twitter handles, and even more serious types of business accounts are plagued by fraud these days. What can you do to protect against Internet forgeries? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds