What's the most exciting and rewarding part of working with data? Many pros will tell you it's those valuable discoveries found lurking beneath all those bits and bytes. Of course, getting there can be a long, sometimes tedious process. But new technologies are helping companies greatly shorten their time to insight. And there are all kinds of ways to shake the data tree. How can your company find valuable insights quickly? How can you avoid serious issues before they take their toll? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Roger Bradford of Agilex, plus Christian Beedgen of Sumo Logic, Elissa Fink of Tableau Software and Sarah Kohler of Trillium Software.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions