When business pros can't the functionality they really want from IT, they often go rogue. That's where shadow systems come from. Shadow systems are generally considered taboo within large enterprises, but the bottom line is that they do get things done. How can your organization strike the right balance of approved systems and shadow IT? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries