Progress occurs when you get something down to a science. That's how life feels in the world of information management these days. The tools available for knowledge workers are more polished and versatile than ever. Still, a combination of hard work, quality data and creative thinking is required for serious value to be realized. Tune into this episode of DM Radio to learn how your organization can take advantage of the hottest topic in the industry: Data Science. Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Anwar Khan of Deloitte, plus Robert Kosara of Tableau Software, Todd Goldman of Informatica and Tom Traubitz of SAP.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event