For years, this industry clamored for widespread adoption of business intelligence and analytics. Research reports pegged usage at a scant 10 percent of the enterprise or less. Well, those days are finally over! BI for the masses is here, as the consumerization of analytics has arrived. This is partly due to the widespread adoption of data visualization tools, but there are other key factors as well, including cloud computing, mobile apps, big data and embedded analytics. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern interview Tracie Kambies of Deloitte, plus Byron Igoe of InetSoft and Francois Ajenstat of Tableau Software.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence