Partnerships have always been part and parcel to the world of commerce. These days, they're more valuable than ever. With so much competition globally in practically every industry, companies must specialize and then effectively collaborate with other top-notch firms in order to succeed. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear several experts discuss best practices for identifying, building and maintaining strong partnerships. Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Rajeev Rawat of BI Results, Karen Lopez of InfoAdvisors, Sumith Kumar of SAP and Justin Honaman of Teradata.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017