Partnerships have always been part and parcel to the world of commerce. These days, they're more valuable than ever. With so much competition globally in practically every industry, companies must specialize and then effectively collaborate with other top-notch firms in order to succeed. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear several experts discuss best practices for identifying, building and maintaining strong partnerships. Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Rajeev Rawat of BI Results, Karen Lopez of InfoAdvisors, Sumith Kumar of SAP and Justin Honaman of Teradata.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries