Partnerships have always been part and parcel to the world of commerce. These days, they're more valuable than ever. With so much competition globally in practically every industry, companies must specialize and then effectively collaborate with other top-notch firms in order to succeed. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear several experts discuss best practices for identifying, building and maintaining strong partnerships. Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Rajeev Rawat of BI Results, Karen Lopez of InfoAdvisors, Sumith Kumar of SAP and Justin Honaman of Teradata.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question