An ounce of prevention is still worth a pound of cure, and that's a main focus of industry professionals who seek to keep patients healthy, especially after they leave the hospital. For all kinds of reasons, re-admissions cause serious issues for healthcare providers. But a whole range of solutions are now helping, including social media, research and behavioral sciences. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear this live discussion.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016