An ounce of prevention is still worth a pound of cure, and that's a main focus of industry professionals who seek to keep patients healthy, especially after they leave the hospital. For all kinds of reasons, re-admissions cause serious issues for healthcare providers. But a whole range of solutions are now helping, including social media, research and behavioral sciences. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear this live discussion.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017