Most people don't travel via horse and buggy anymore, not since the automobile went viral. We may soon say similar things for how people store their data, or at least their hot data. Spinning disk? Not so much. It's all about solid-state drives these days, flash memory. And the name "flash" fits because these drives can deliver data wildly faster than disk, at speed increases of well over 1,000x. What does this mean for your organization? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Dr. Robin Bloor of The Bloor Group, plus Jerry Steach of STECH, Brian Bulkowski of Aerospike and Jim Dietz of Teradata.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence