Most people don't travel via horse and buggy anymore, not since the automobile went viral. We may soon say similar things for how people store their data, or at least their hot data. Spinning disk? Not so much. It's all about solid-state drives these days, flash memory. And the name "flash" fits because these drives can deliver data wildly faster than disk, at speed increases of well over 1,000x. What does this mean for your organization? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Dr. Robin Bloor of The Bloor Group, plus Jerry Steach of STECH, Brian Bulkowski of Aerospike and Jim Dietz of Teradata.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016