When people disagree with colleagues about serious issues, they often say: "It's probably just semantics." These days, that's true in more ways than one. Although the study of semantics for information systems has been going strong for decades, only recently has that discipline really taken hold. But now, semantic technologies are fundamentally changing how data is identified, managed, integrated and used. Can semantics help your organization save time, money and headaches? Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Analyst Eric Franzon of SemanticWeb.com, plus Geoffrey Malafsky of Phasic Systems, Dave Duggal of Ideate and Darren Peirce of Kalido.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016