You'll find them everywhere, in just about every information system you use rules. From spell-check to credit check, email attachments to data quality benchmarks: business rules pervade every corner of the modern information world. But as with most disciplines in IT, the design and management of business rules can be quite challenging, especially when working across a variety of applications. How can your organization make the most of business rules, especially in the evermore real-time environment of modern commerce? Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Dean Abbott of Abbott Analytics, Leo Sadovy of SAS Institute, Bruno Kurtic of Sumo Logic and Patrick Surry of Pitney Bowes Software.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016