You'll find them everywhere, in just about every information system you use rules. From spell-check to credit check, email attachments to data quality benchmarks: business rules pervade every corner of the modern information world. But as with most disciplines in IT, the design and management of business rules can be quite challenging, especially when working across a variety of applications. How can your organization make the most of business rules, especially in the evermore real-time environment of modern commerce? Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Dean Abbott of Abbott Analytics, Leo Sadovy of SAS Institute, Bruno Kurtic of Sumo Logic and Patrick Surry of Pitney Bowes Software.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event