Privacy remains a hot topic these days, and for all kinds of reasons. Web technologies can now track each and every movement you make in a browser, then map that all back to your IP address. The selling point is always more customized content (usually ads), but whither privacy?
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016