What skill sets are required for a data scientist? That's the $164,000 question these days, as organizations all over the world try to fill positions that didn't even exist a couple years ago. And there are many other new roles in the modern world of information management. Social experts, mobile experts, big data gurus, professionals who can work with data streams -- the list of new jobs on the enterprise roster just keeps growing. Tune into this episode of DM Radio to find out more! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Leslie Owens of Forrester Research, plus Daniel Teachey of SAS Institute, Dan Everett of SAP and Loretta Mahon Smith of DAMA International.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016