Would you pay for a soda with your mobile phone? How about a new car? Sounds crazy to many of us, but this future is steaming toward us right now. Does this mean you should be very careful to not lose your phone? How will security and liquidity issues play out in this brave new world?
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event