The blessing and curse of Master Data Management is that it ideally touches the farthest corners of the enterprise. From ERP to BI, CRM to SCM, rules engines to semantic technologies MDM ideally serves to virtually reconcile all manner of information systems. That's why MDM Directors are such key players in any large organization. They must understand the perspectives of each key player across the board, and also recognize both the value MDM brings to each team, and also the optimal roadmap for achieving success. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Ashwin Patil of Deloitte Consulting, Dave Borean of InfoTrellis, Yves de Montcheuil of Talend and Ravi Shankar of Informatica.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016