The options are wide open these days for how organizations can refine, even completely redefine their businesses. Information systems are fundamentally changing, in part due to major shifts in the technology landscape. Real-time analytics, cloud-based integration, multi-domain Master Data Management -- all of these innovations can dramatically improve a business process. And almost any task or process can be outsourced, or insourced. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview expert consultant Tim Hoechst of Agilex, plus Kate Carruthers of Genea, Andrew Simpson of Riversand and Leo Sadovy of SAS Institute.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes