The options are wide open these days for how organizations can refine, even completely redefine their businesses. Information systems are fundamentally changing, in part due to major shifts in the technology landscape. Real-time analytics, cloud-based integration, multi-domain Master Data Management -- all of these innovations can dramatically improve a business process. And almost any task or process can be outsourced, or insourced. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview expert consultant Tim Hoechst of Agilex, plus Kate Carruthers of Genea, Andrew Simpson of Riversand and Leo Sadovy of SAS Institute.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds