The options are wide open these days for how organizations can refine, even completely redefine their businesses. Information systems are fundamentally changing, in part due to major shifts in the technology landscape. Real-time analytics, cloud-based integration, multi-domain Master Data Management -- all of these innovations can dramatically improve a business process. And almost any task or process can be outsourced, or insourced. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview expert consultant Tim Hoechst of Agilex, plus Kate Carruthers of Genea, Andrew Simpson of Riversand and Leo Sadovy of SAS Institute.
- The Hottest Job for 2017: 10 Tips for Cashing In On Cybersecurity
- Study Defines the CDO Reason, Role, and Responsibilities for 2017
- 5 Trends For Cloud Computing and the Data Center In 2017
- Big Data, Robotics Having a Big Impact On Mining Industry
- UNC Health Care Looks to Big Data to Reduce Readmissions