What goes around, sure does come around, even in the field of information management. Way before big data or data science, the earlier renditions of insight-oriented software focused on knowledge management and document management. Today, as organizations look to complete their picture of enterprise risks and opportunities, the old practices of KM and DM are back in action. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern interview Gene Leganza of Forrester Research, as well as David Cornwell of PleaseTech and Kimberly Samuelson of Laserfiche.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event