The most pervasive tool for business intelligence remains Microsoft Excel, despite a world of innovation in BI tools of all shapes and sizes. Appreciating this reality will pay significant dividends, but only if you have a strategy for dealing with it. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear several experts discuss ways to manage a disparate data environment. Host Eric Kavanagh will interview Wayne Eckerson of the BI Leadership Forum, plus Rick Sherman of Athena IT Solutions, Lee Feigenbaum of Cambridge Semantics and Pat Roche of Noetix.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine