Dubbed the sexiest job of the modern age (by folks who know nothing about it), the Data Scientist remains a white-hot topic. But how well are things going? Some companies talk of having 1,500 data scientists and others say there's a dearth. What's the deal? Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview Dr. Geoffrey Malafsky of Phasic Systems, John Whittaker of Dell, Chandran Saravana of SAP and David Smith of Revolution Analytics.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions