Dubbed the sexiest job of the modern age (by folks who know nothing about it), the Data Scientist remains a white-hot topic. But how well are things going? Some companies talk of having 1,500 data scientists and others say there's a dearth. What's the deal? Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview Dr. Geoffrey Malafsky of Phasic Systems, John Whittaker of Dell, Chandran Saravana of SAP and David Smith of Revolution Analytics.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016