One of the fastest-changing aspects of information management these days is actually one of the oldest practices, upon which this entire industry has been built access. There are several reasons why the data access game is transforming right now, including in-memory capabilities, architectural advances and highly sophisticated integration technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern as they interview Wayne Eckerson of the BI Leadership Forum, plus Gagan Mehra of Terracotta and Stefan Andreasen of Kapow Software.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event