One of the fastest-changing aspects of information management these days is actually one of the oldest practices, upon which this entire industry has been built access. There are several reasons why the data access game is transforming right now, including in-memory capabilities, architectural advances and highly sophisticated integration technologies. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern as they interview Wayne Eckerson of the BI Leadership Forum, plus Gagan Mehra of Terracotta and Stefan Andreasen of Kapow Software.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine