World-famous German philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein once noted that some things cannot be said; they must be shown. That axiom could serve well as the mantra for modern data visualization technologies. Increasingly, when organizations look for the insights that can drive business value, they rely upon data visualization and discovery to reveal salient patterns in their data. Many of these insights would be difficult, if not impossible to find, just by looking at tabular data. That's one reason why data visualization is in serious demand these days. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview dashboard expert Wayne Eckerson of the BI Leadership Forum, as well as industry stalwart Dale Skeen of Vitria, Mark Flaherty of InetSoft, and Vinaya Rao of MindTree.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016