World-famous German philosopher Ludwig Wittgenstein once noted that some things cannot be said; they must be shown. That axiom could serve well as the mantra for modern data visualization technologies. Increasingly, when organizations look for the insights that can drive business value, they rely upon data visualization and discovery to reveal salient patterns in their data. Many of these insights would be difficult, if not impossible to find, just by looking at tabular data. That's one reason why data visualization is in serious demand these days. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview dashboard expert Wayne Eckerson of the BI Leadership Forum, as well as industry stalwart Dale Skeen of Vitria, Mark Flaherty of InetSoft, and Vinaya Rao of MindTree.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence