Stopping bad data in its tracks can save an organization remarkable amounts of trouble and money. That's why data profiling remains such a critical component of efficient information architectures. But how can big data be profiled? And is there such a thing as too much profiling? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Analyst Dylan Jones of DataQualityPro.com, Clarke Patterson of Informatica, Hollis Tibbets of Dell, and Daniel Teachey of SAS Institute.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine