Stopping bad data in its tracks can save an organization remarkable amounts of trouble and money. That's why data profiling remains such a critical component of efficient information architectures. But how can big data be profiled? And is there such a thing as too much profiling? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Analyst Dylan Jones of DataQualityPro.com, Clarke Patterson of Informatica, Hollis Tibbets of Dell, and Daniel Teachey of SAS Institute.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017