Stopping bad data in its tracks can save an organization remarkable amounts of trouble and money. That's why data profiling remains such a critical component of efficient information architectures. But how can big data be profiled? And is there such a thing as too much profiling? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Analyst Dylan Jones of DataQualityPro.com, Clarke Patterson of Informatica, Hollis Tibbets of Dell, and Daniel Teachey of SAS Institute.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event