The mobile workforce is upon us. No matter where you go, powerful analytical tools remain at your fingertips. And then there's all the data flying from mobile devices, data that can be analyzed to help improve operations, shorten delivery times, increase profits, satisfy customer demands. But more isn't always better, as many data managers have learned the hard way. Knowing which tools to give mobile users, and which data sets to extract those are the keys to managing a mobile strategy effectively. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson interview Analyst Mark Madsen of Third Nature, plus Amit Sinha of Zscaler, Kevin Hogan of Deloitte and Michael Rothrock of ionGrid.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016