The roll-outs of both state and federal healthcare exchanges were uniformly rocky, with countless performance and data quality issues creating havoc for many weeks. Some of the key issues have been resolved, such as capacity planning, but the data quality concerns lurk throughout these new systems. What's the current state of affairs? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event