The roll-outs of both state and federal healthcare exchanges were uniformly rocky, with countless performance and data quality issues creating havoc for many weeks. Some of the key issues have been resolved, such as capacity planning, but the data quality concerns lurk throughout these new systems. What's the current state of affairs? Register for this episode of DM Radio to find out!
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017