From architecture to big data, cloud to data virtualization, the number of disruptive forces in the world of enterprise software has reached a critical mass. Things are changing, quickly. And organizations that effectively ride this tidal wave of transformation will surely reap the benefits. How can your organization take charge in this brave new world? Register for this episode of DM Radio and tune in at 3PM EST to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Sudeep Singh of Deloitte, plus Marc Breissinger of Composite Software, Marie Goodell of SAP and Peter Evans of Quest Software.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016