From architecture to big data, cloud to data virtualization, the number of disruptive forces in the world of enterprise software has reached a critical mass. Things are changing, quickly. And organizations that effectively ride this tidal wave of transformation will surely reap the benefits. How can your organization take charge in this brave new world? Register for this episode of DM Radio and tune in at 3PM EST to find out! Hosts Eric Kavanagh and Jim Ericson will interview Sudeep Singh of Deloitte, plus Marc Breissinger of Composite Software, Marie Goodell of SAP and Peter Evans of Quest Software.
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Data Security Demands Are Stifling Innovation for Many Firms
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question