In philosophy, deconstruction refers to the dissolution of theoretical constructs to reveal new insights. In data management? Let's call it old meets new, or data warehousing meets streams and big data. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview Shannon Tassin of Noah Consulting, Cesar Rojas of Teradata, Jim Vogt of Zettaset and John Joseph of DataGravity.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event