In philosophy, deconstruction refers to the dissolution of theoretical constructs to reveal new insights. In data management? Let's call it old meets new, or data warehousing meets streams and big data. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview Shannon Tassin of Noah Consulting, Cesar Rojas of Teradata, Jim Vogt of Zettaset and John Joseph of DataGravity.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions