Quality is as quality does, and that's a bottom-line issue for any data-driven organization. While some analysts might argue that data governance breeds quality, a corollary can also be true: good data quality can guide an effective governance program. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern interview Henry Peyret of Forrester, plus Zahid Naeem of InfoTrellis, Ira Whiteside of Actuality BI and Dan Everett of SAP.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions