Quality is as quality does, and that's a bottom-line issue for any data-driven organization. While some analysts might argue that data governance breeds quality, a corollary can also be true: good data quality can guide an effective governance program. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern interview Henry Peyret of Forrester, plus Zahid Naeem of InfoTrellis, Ira Whiteside of Actuality BI and Dan Everett of SAP.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016