Despite its rocky road to the present, and the uncertain path to the future, data quality remains a paramount enterprise concern. So does data governance, and the two should go hand-in-glove. But the latter is often viewed as an impediment, while the former's condition remains tenuous. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear this live discussion.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016