Telling a story with data can make all the difference in the world, and we all know that pictures can be worth thousands of words. That's one reason why data visualization can play such a critical role in the process of discovery. The benefits can range from identifying opportunities, to preventing disasters, to fostering collaboration across far-flung organizations. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear hosts Eric Kavanagh and Justin Kern interview Tim Hoechst of Agilex, plus Jake Freivald of Information Builders, Brad Hopper of TIBCO Spotfire and Elissa Fink of Tableau Software.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence