The battle cry for more data gets louder by the day. Whether for transactional data that's core to a business, or contextual Big Data to complete the picture of what's happening and why, the demand for capturing data is greater than ever. As always, necessity is the mother of invention and there are now more ways to access data than ever before. Advances in data replication, semantic frameworks and even lightning-fast database technology have opened up new avenues for capturing the data that decision-makers crave. Register for this episode of DM Radio to hear Host Eric Kavanagh interview Craig Le Clair of Forrester Research, plus Matt Benati of Attunity, John Hugg of VoltDB, and Dave Duggal of Ideate.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes